We do our best to ensure every delivery is made on time, however, some deliveries don't quite make it on time.
If your delivery takes longer than the requested delivery time, we may decide to credit the delivery costs to your account depending on the following criteria:
Credit requests for late deliveries must be made within 5 business days of delivery completion.
Please note that we have a different policy for the below types of deliveries:
- CBD deliveries (POSTCODES 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 2600)
- 1 Hour deliveries with a delivery distance of more than 5km
- All deliveries with a delivery distance between 20km-50km
Please note that in the following uncontrollable circumstances, Sherpa will not be held liable for delays as stated in the Terms and Conditions. These conditions can include but are not limited to:
- Extreme Weather - Flash Flooding, 40+ degree temperature, gale force winds
- COVID19 lockdowns
- Force Majeure event
- Main Event Days and peak periods including but not limited to; Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Christmas Eve
- Deliveries with a delivery distance over 50km
If you believe after reading the above information you are entitled to a credit refund, please contact Sherpa Support by submitting a ticket.