Sometimes you may have additional information you would like to share with your driver, such as particular pick up or delivery instructions.
Once your delivery has been accepted by a driver, you can get in touch with them by calling them. You can find their phone number on either the Sherpa App or Website. Here's how to find the number on both platforms:
- Log in to your account
- Click 'Current Deliveries' on the left side of the page
- Click on the Delivery ID
- Under the header 'Courier Details', you will find the Sherpas mobile number
- Open the Sherpa App
- Go to your Current Deliveries
- Select the delivery of the driver you wish to contact
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a 'contact' button. This will allow you to call your Sherpa
If you're struggling to get in touch with your driver, you can also share the details with Sherpa Support. You can contact them through the Live Chat on our website or phone.