To get a quote, complete the information for the delivery and click 'Check Price'. You can follow the below process to get to this stage of the booking process:
- Log into your Sherpa account and go to ‘New Delivery’ view
- Specify your item quantity and a description of the item (e.g. computer, a bouquet of flowers).
Item quantity refers to the number of packages / bags the driver will need to pick up, not the number of individual items purchased by your customer.
- If at least one item in your delivery is heavier than 15kg, please select the checkbox and add the specific weight. *Note, Sherpa will not accept deliveries over 25kg.
- Enter pick up and delivery locations.
Add a business name, level, suite or unit in the first box and the street number, name, city, postcode in the second box.
If the pickup is always from the same location, set it as a default in Delivery Preferences so it pre-fills automatically.
- Select the type of vehicle required to successfully complete your delivery. Please note that each vehicle has specific size and KG requirements attached.
- Choose the most suitable delivery option
- Specify when the item will be ready for pick up. Here you can select a specific date and time. If you leave this unchanged, it defaults to the next available immediate pickup time.
- Click "Check Price" if you want to get a price quote. Your delivery will not be created at this point.
If you would like to proceed with the booking based on this quote, you can continue with the booking.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our friendly Sherpa Support by submitting a ticket.