When you have multiple locations selected, you will have the option to select if you would like to allow other shipping methods to be show in your cart.
How to configure Sherpa shipping options
- From your Shopify admin dashboard, select 'Apps'
- Select 'Sherpa Delivery'
- Select 'Manage Settings'
- Scroll to 'Store Locations' and select 'Deliver from multiple locations'
- Scroll down down to 'Shipping Options'
- Review the options and make your selection,
Enable this option if you will show only Sherpa delivery rates, along with Local Pickup, if you have enabled it in your Sherpa Shipping account
Enable this option if you have other third-party or store shipping in addition to Sherpa. If enabled, the customer will be asked to choose between Sherpa and other shipping options in the cart view. If disabled, shipping will default to Sherpa always.
Showing other shipping options will reveal the following in your cart page:
Important: These settings will only apply when you have multiple locations selected.
Enabling Local Pickup
Shopify has recently included the ability for you to add a Local Pickup option at checkout. This will display in addition to Sherpa when your customer is adding their checkout details.
Configure Local Pickup in Shopify
- From your Shopify admin dashboard, select Settings
- Select 'Shipping and Delivery'
- Scroll down to 'Local Pickup' and select the location you would like to enable Local Pickup for
- Select 'Manage'
- Configure your local pickup settings
- Save your changes
- Local pickup will display as an option when your customer is entering their address details
Please note Local Pickup is not controlled by the Sherpa Delivery app. Please review Shopify support notes on Local Pickup for more information.