Note: The Sherpa Delivery app relies on Shopify’s carrier-calculated shipping service to display shipping options on the checkout page.
If you're on Advanced Shopify, Shopify Plus or an annual plan, you will have this service enabled by default. However, if you're on the Shopify Basic plan, you may be prompted to enable the carrier-calculated shipping service before you can use the Sherpa app.
Add Sherpa rates to your shipping profiles
- Once Sherpa app is enabled, from your Shopify dashboard select Settings
- Select Shipping and delivery
- Navigate to Shipping > General Shipping Rates > Manage rates
- For the shipping zones you use Sherpa, select Add Rate and select Use carrier or app to calculate rates
- Select Sherpa (rates provided by app)
- Select Save
To enable the carrier-calculated shipping service, you can choose to either:
- Reach out to Shopify’s customer support to have this service enabled on your existing plan at an extra cost of $20 / month.
- Switch to the annual billing plan with Shopify.
- Upgrade to Advanced Shopify plan or Shopify Plus.
Once this service is enabled, you should be able to use Sherpa's app with your Shopify store.
Should you need further assistance with this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or log a support ticket via our help desk.